MM-ELDER for Women
Bio-Identical Hormones for the Majority of Women Over 75
For the treatment of sarcopenia, cognitive loss, urinary dysfunction and more.
- Simple compliance
- One pump per day
- To verify clinical the efficacy of MM-Elder formulation for women over 75
- To optimize dosages of hormones in the formulation
MM-Elder for Women (or, MM-Elder-S*)
DTD: 40 grams (80 days) or 80 grams (160 days)
Sig: One pump (0.5 ml) q.d., rubbed into soft forearms
*MM-Elder-S has 1/2 the dosages of each hormone constituent. It is for the “sensitive” woman, or the woman you want to start at lower dosages. If they do well, on MM-Elder-S, they can increase to two pumps per day, then eventually switch to MM-Elder.
- If breast tenderness develops on MM-Elder, switch to MM-Elder-S.
- If patient becomes groggy from MM-Elder or MM-Elder-S (from progesterone), switch to application prior to sleep.
- Measure hormone levels prior to treatment and again one month after first dose
- Complete one page MM-Elder Questionnaire prior to treatment and again one month, three months, and six months after first dose
- Complete MM-Elder Questionnaire(for each participating patient) and email to email@example.com
- Testing: Have patient perform 24 hour urine hormone test prior to beginning treatment. Contact Ingrid at Rhein Lab (503-292-1988 or firstname.lastname@example.org).Ask her about shipping kits to your office and/or direct to patient, and the Medicare billing process
- Prescribe MM-Elder for Women from TW Wellness (pharmacy contact info above)
- Have patient perform second 24 hour urine hormone test one month into treatment (be sure they are applying TM-Elder during urine collection period)
- Complete 2nd MM-Elder Questionnaire at time of urine collection (one month after first dose).
- Complete 3rd and 4th questionnaires at three and six months after first dose
TW Wellness Pharmacy:
Tom White RPh.
Contains: Bi-Est, Progesterone, Testosterone, DHEA, and Pregnenolone
Cost: 40 grams $72.20. 80 grams $129.00
Join our community. Get our free newsletter, The Four Minute Mile
Thank you for a wonderful seminar. I think that the 1.5 day could have been twice as long to share all the information. I am reviewing the information and am trying to put it all together in my mind. Again, thank you for sharing your experience, wisdom and time!
This material gives me the confidence I need to feel like I am giving excellent and safe care to women...
Thanks for the seminar. It was great!
Dear Dr. Rosensweet, The conference was wonderful. Such good info, thought out for patient’s and providers. I had a really good feeling the whole week-end. I want to let people know what you have done for women and their hormone problems! I am really excited to get started. And thanks for such wonderful knowledge (yours) info, research, organization and caring.